MD Staff Pointe has been placing physicians and mid-levels in locum and permanent positions throughout the United States since 2007. What sets them apart is their primary focus on sub-specialties. Anesthesiology, Cardiology, Critical Care, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, Neurology, Pediatrics, Pulmonology, Surgery (across disciplines) and Urology are some of the core specialties to name a few.
Two of the leaders at MD Staff Pointe shared some of their experience working with clients in the Q&A below; with efforts to help the healthcare staffing industry and provide a look inside MD Staff Pointe.
Q: In your own words describe your role and its purpose.
- A1: I am one of the bus drivers. My duty is to generate as many opportunities possible for MDSP to staff and help with physician shortages nationwide.
- A2: Oversee and lead the team to partner with clients around the US who utilize our services.
Q: How long have you been in business development for Healthcare Staffing?
- A1: 5 years
- A2: 14 years
Q: What is your approach to getting to know the key players in the healthcare industry?
- A1: I begin with Medical Staff Office. The MSO handle credentialing and typically know the department contacts.
- A2: Storytelling, sharing experiences working with clients and specific placements at facilities.
Q: What are the kinds of clients you are looking to partner with?
- A1: I work from the top down approach. I start with the health systems that feed into others. This type of partnership holds value with smaller sites.
- A2: Single specialty and multi-specialty groups based in suburban areas. Our core specialties cater to helping support these physicians and provide access to patients in their community.
Q: Describe the ideal client
- A1: The ideal client utilizes most specialties and are not restricted to work with any one group. They also demonstrate favorable responsiveness.
- A2: The ideal client would allow us to solve their staffing shortages first.
Q: Name 3 benefits clients can expect when they partner with you/MD Staff Pointe.
- A1: Responsiveness, Integrity, Work ethic
- A2: One point of contact throughout the search/placement process, full disclosure presentations, up-to-date communication
Q: What sets MD Staff Pointe apart?
- A1: We are specialized and have a robust pipeline of subspecialty physicians and surgeons across the US.
- A2: MDSP focuses on searching/placing hospital based specialties, consultants, and surgery
From small critical access hospitals, rural hospitals to large health system MD Staff Pointe is here for the expected, unexpected, and everything in between and strives to provide superior service during the search, placement, credentialing, and logistics phases of healthcare staffing.
For more information about how MD Staff Pointe can help your facility go to: Request Coverage page.
Or to find out more about us go to: About MDSP page
Follow us on LinkedIn for news, blogs, and more!