Why locum tenens?
- Earn income part time, full time, on weekends, near retirement or during your permanent placement search
- Achieve a better work/life balance
- Bridge the gaps where there are healthcare access shortages – and your talents are needed the most
- Explore new locations or facilities
- Career opportunities that match your specialty, skill set – and your lifestyle.
Why MD Staff Pointe
- Single Point of contact throughout the search and placement process
- Medical malpractice coverage with an A-rated carrier
- Travel and accommodations provided
- Credentialing assistance
- 24/7 availability for emergent needs
Referral Bonus Program
When you refer a new provider to MD Staff Pointe, and he/she works a minimum of 14 shifts on a locum assignment or completes the guarantee period on a direct-hire placement with one of our clients, you can earn a $500 referral bonus.
Referral – Information about the person you are referring
Terms and Conditions for our Referral Bonus Program
Referral bonus amounts may differ based on individual job postings.
- If a referred candidate is sent to MD Staff Pointe who is not matched to a specific posting, either our standard $500 referral bonus will apply or the referral bonus of the opportunity in which we place the candidate will apply.
- Should a candidate be submitted more than once as a referral, MD Staff Pointe will honor the first referring party only.
- A person will be paid only one referral bonus per candidate referred to MD Staff Pointe. However, there is no limit on the number of candidates a person can refer.
- Locum referrals must work a minimum of 14 shifts to qualify for the referral bonus based on individual postings.
- For direct hire placements, “Refer a Friend” Referral Bonuses will be paid after the guarantee period of the direct hire placement has been fulfilled.
- Individual referrals are unlimited.
- MD Staff Pointe reserves the right to change, modify, or terminate this plan at any time.